Islamabad,: A year has passed since Pakistan’s major military success against India. On May 10 last year, under “Operation Bunyaan-un-Marsoos,” Pakistan dealt a significant setback to India, which was driven by military arrogance and war hysteria.
According to global Mirror, on the completion of one year of “Operation Bunyaan-un-Marsoos,” a resident of Indian illegally occupied Jammu and Kashmir has issued an emotional message to Pakistan’s military leadership. The Kashmiri youth expressed his sentiments in a video message from Pahalgam, the site of the false-flag operation.
The youth said in the video message that “it was from this very place that the humiliation of Modi began a year ago,” adding that Pahalgam was the location where India’s arrogance was “buried in dust” and the global developments exposed Indian claims.
According to global Mirror, on the completion of one year of “Operation Bunyaan-un-Marsoos,” a resident of Indian illegally occupied Jammu and Kashmir has issued an emotional message to Pakistan’s military leadership. The Kashmiri youth expressed his sentiments in a video message from Pahalgam, the site of the false-flag operation.
The youth said in the video message that “it was from this very place that the humiliation of Modi began a year ago,” adding that Pahalgam was the location where India’s arrogance was “buried in dust” and the global developments exposed Indian claims.